Sify

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sify broadband's ugly reality

I have been suffering from these ugly bacterias called sify broadband and my local cable operater
who provides the last mile connectivity or disconnectivity rather.

Since thursday evening when I was promised by the cable guy that some one will come around and check my cable to see why I
and not able to connect to the internet since then its just been call after call and a new story in each conversation.
My local operator in Nawada is particularly illetrate when it comes to computers and networking and only god knows how he managed to get the franchise for
sify broadband when he doesnt know shit about networking how on earth can he maintain a cable network?

I have been calling up sify ever since and all they have for me is assurances and no connectivity and when I ask about refunds for the number of days I have been not able to connect they say you will have to complain about that
well that call itself is a complaint which wall do I have to bang my head against to get my money back for which services have not been provided?

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR SIFY BROADBAND do whatever you can may be move to a place where other providers are present but just dont take up sify broadband.

I am still waiting for my internet to be up and running and its 4am and no sign of anything happening.
I am going to sit at the cable guys office early in the morning and not moving till this problem is sorted.

Sify broadband is as ugly as broadband connectivity can ever get.

5 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude i totally agree with you
SIFY SUCKS
worst connectivity you will evr c

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ppl dey have emplyed dn knw shit n now i want to discontinue this pile of shit, they are not lettin me do dat

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sify is the worst service available and it should be banned..illetrate cable operator, line trips every second day, worst customer care, and noe they had added one more thing..they are asking for maintainence charges and when i refused than cable operator is threatening me that he will disconnect my line...SIFY SUCKS

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I will discontinue this bull shit by this month as I had paid for it else I would have thrown it by now

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

pathetic useless, nonsense, piece of shit, good for nothing , i have no more words for this pathetic ISP they should be shot dead and seriously their license needs to be withdrawn. pathetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home