Sify

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sify broadband first hand experience

Its after 28 hours that I am seeing the face of the WWW and the one to blame is sify broadband as thats the connection I am using these days at my parents house in Delhi.

In the middle of the night my connection went down with no sign of comming back so I decided to call sify broadband customer service and my call went through in about 3 mins time and a very rude and arrogant guy on the other end who I think was half asleep answered the phone and all he did was give me a complaint number.
Sify guy arrived the next day in the afternoon and he said my LAN card is faulty and need to be replaced so get it done and call us again if there is any problem, Me being a typical ass of the highest quality asked him to wait and pulled put another tower and connected it and he came up with the same answer saying the LAN card on this one is faulty aswell Behold.. here comes the ultimate sify chutiya panti... I then took out my laptop and asked him to try that and before him saying anything about the LAN card I told him that he wasent talking to an idiot and I run this forum called www.indiabroadband.net and I know what I am talking about and the LAN cards on all three computers were good so he changed his stance a bit and called some one on his mobile and said to me they will check something at the cable operators place and get back to me and after that it took 10 hours and my connection was back and the sify guy appologised to me for lying about the LAN card.

Long live Sify broadband...

I am looking at other option now...

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jon Doe said...

Do read about lawsuit against SIFY Broadband at http://www.sifycase.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home